ONU Wifi


Lately I have been having issues with connecting to the wifi on campus. Because I can't connect to the wifi here, I am unable to complete my assignments at the time I would like for them to be complete. Most of my assignments are done by Moodle, an online school source. I would turn my assignments through that website. There are some suggestions if the same incident occurs with you:

-Begin typing your assignment through Microsoft Word (which doesn't require internet)
-Use the computers at the library
-Contact I.T. (Information Technology)

Those suggestions may be used in order to get your homework done on time. Also, I am a Netflix user. Every time the wifi at ONU acts up, I am unable to access my movies and T.V. shows. I am not the only student that struggles with this issue. Dozens of people that I associate with are facing the same issue. With the high quality resources that ONU has, I really think that this needs a critical fix. 

Comments

  1. I have been having some of the same issues as well and it really stinks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Donald Trump and Social Media

My Personal Experience During Homecoming Weekend

My Ten Strategies for Having a Successful Study Session Before a Test