Football Season is Over

The Ohio Northern University football teams season has come to an end. Now, is the time of the year when I am the most melancholy because I will no longer be playing any more games and having fun at practice with the team until next year. However, we ended the season on a great note by winning more games. Our record for the season was seven wins and three losses. We came out strong this season, practiced together hard, developed a positive mindset and played to the best of our ability.

There was great leadership coming from the seniors on the team. Being a freshman on the team gave me new experiences, especially being a first year collegiate athlete. This opportunity had me playing at a higher level of competition and being in the presence of a typical college football game. I have a feeling that we will be a much stronger unit next season if we continue to carry the same work ethic and believe in each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donald Trump and Social Media

My Personal Experience During Homecoming Weekend

My Ten Strategies for Having a Successful Study Session Before a Test