Which Platform Do I Favor the Most?


Social media platforms have been a great source when communicating to different people and expanding business opportunities. As for me, social media has played a huge role in my life. However, there is one platform that I use the most. I tend to be on Instagram often to view what is going on today in the world visually through pictures and videos. Not only do I look at Instagram as a general social media platform, but I look at Instagram as another news platform. Every time I'm on my explore feed, I am always seeing what is going on today in America. I primarily like to focus on what is going on in sports. I am all about being informed on the trades and contracts or any other incident that occurs in the NBA and NFL. Instagram also provides more highlight videos from the latest games.

Instagram is truly an amazing source to keep people updated and still be involved in your life through only pictures and videos. Yes, any other social media platform is a great source to see how someone is doing, but you can't necessarily determine how someone is just based on the words they post. Considering I am away for college, my family and friends back home in Miami get so see what goes on in my life in Ohio. By them visually observing the pictures and videos through my social media platforms, they know I am safe and having fun at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Donald Trump and Social Media

My Personal Experience During Homecoming Weekend

My Ten Strategies for Having a Successful Study Session Before a Test