Thanksgiving break '17


For Thanksgiving break, I didn't go home like every other student did. In fact, I choose not to go home in Miami over Thanksgiving break. Yeah, it would've been nice to reunite with my family and have a feast with them back in my hometown. Instead, I had went to Chicago, aka "Chi-Town". I was given this opportunity because my friend had asked me to come. Let me be more specific. It was my girlfriend that had asked me to come home with her and spend time with her family. There was no way I could say no! She is a student at Ohio Northern (ONU), like myself. Her father had drove to pick us up from school to drive back to the city. We stayed in Chicago for the whole week. We took a drive around downtown, hung out at navy pier and had pizza! Overall, I had a blast and was fascinated by the city. I would recommend anybody to take a trip to Chicago to explore the different landmarks and locations the city has. The city is ginormous! That was my first time visiting Chicago, and it definitely won't be my last!


Comments

  1. I have been to Chicago before, there is always something fun to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Donald Trump and Social Media

My Ten Strategies for Having a Successful Study Session Before a Test

Becoming "Twitter Poppin'!"