The Art of Social Media

In the class I took this semester, which is Social Media Principles, I have learned a lot of ways that people engage in social media platforms for businesses and the social life among others. We have also read three books that helped us understand the dynamics and aspects of social media networking and how to use each of their platforms. My favorite book we read this semester was the first book we read together as a class. It's called "The Art if Social Media". 


This book explains the proper fundamentals of how people become a certain role model on their social media platform. That is using strategies to maintain a positive image about themselves based on the content that is on their profile, which is their bio, their posts, the profile picture and the engagement from the person. I have personally learned a lot on how to integrate social media and blogging from this book because we have implemented that in this course. I was never sure what blogging was until I took this course and read from this book. Ultimately, the two most important things from this book that I learned was to be valuable and interesting. That is by your posts and you in general.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Personal Experience During Homecoming Weekend

Donald Trump and Social Media

Becoming "Twitter Poppin'!"